Timecard

BigBrownboxx

I on New Years Eve, I checked my time card and it says I was paid 8 hours for the holiday, plus the 5 hours I worked driving at straight time rate? Is this correct?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I agreed to the 05, but should have I been paid double time ?
Whatever your supplement says forced in on holiday pay should be is what you should be paid at. The time card viewer in UPsers however is not always an accurate indication and you’ll have to wait til you actually get your paycheck to get it fixed and or grieve.

Whatever your supplement says forced in on holiday pay should be is what you should be paid at. The time card viewer in UPsers however is not always an accurate indication and you’ll have to wait til you actually get your paycheck to get it fixed and or grieve.
It usually takes a couple days for that one to update on a holiday pay. Even mine is showing straight time

Mst3k

NorCal supplement guarantees at least 8 hours pay for New Year’s Eve on top of holiday pay. Agreeing to a code 05 is a contract outside of the contract and not allowed. Check your contract and never give up your rights.