To All Couriers That Worked Saturday

FdxOpsMgr

Look guys, we were kind enough to buy you donuts last Saturday so stop complaining about SRA. Reading a map is not that hard. KFC tomorrow at the station by the way.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Look guys, we were kind enough to buy you donuts last Saturday so stop complaining about SRA. Reading a map is not that hard. KFC tomorrow at the station by the way.

OMG! You ARE my manager, aren't you?! Gonna have to check the Peak menu to see if we're having KFC tomorrow. Chic-fil-a today.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh, and for those who haven't had proper training, ie. 3-day courier class, reading a map IS hard to do. So is doing a route without DRA. The rest of us can do it blindfolded. :bigsmile2:

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
When they told me courier school had been slashed down to 3 days, I didn't know to laugh or be concerned.
Once upon a time when I gave a :censored2: about the company, I woulda been concerned. But now when I hear stuff like that I simply shake my head and give a hearty laugh.....sometimes a chortle....and occasionally even let loose with a guffaw.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Once upon a time when I gave a :censored2: about the company, I woulda been concerned. But now when I hear stuff like that I simply shake my head and give a hearty laugh.....sometimes a chortle....and occasionally even let loose with a guffaw.

I also laugh (at the stupidity of it), but at the same time, I feel horrible for the new hires. It's overwhelming as it is without FedEx making it so difficult.

dezguy

I don't even care anymore. I punch in, do my work and punch out. Newbies don't talk to me because my answer is always the same when they ask me a question; Ask your manager.