to whoever made the pic of the ups ground truck pullin a semi trailer

moreluck

golden ticket member
This past weekend at Michaels Craft Store they had 20 foam paint brushes for $1.00 !! Just use one and throw away. Heck of a bargain at a nickel apiece !!:happy2:

Tater's Dad

This looks very familiar -

Had an uncle who attached a fifth wheel to his Bronco- other than he cut a hole in the roof of his Bronco and somehow bolted it on... It was quite the sight. Not sure if he ever tried to move it or not!

:funny:

UPSNewbie

This looks very familiar -

Had an uncle who attached a fifth wheel to his Bronco- other than he cut a hole in the roof of his Bronco and somehow bolted it on... It was quite the sight. Not sure if he ever tried to move it or not!

:funny:

Did he not know that the top comes off?

I miss my bronco...
DSCN0556.jpg

Tater's Dad

WOW Dad, I had forgotten my old Scout until you mentioned it. That darn thing would go just about anywhere.

When it would start - I had my dads... was a 79.... wouldn't start in the cold, wouldn't start in the rain... but let me tell you, it never let you down once it got going. Our Canadian winters and salt finally killed it a few years ago. Now I am looking for another one and they are few and far between

rod

Retired 22 years
When it would start - I had my dads... was a 79.... wouldn't start in the cold, wouldn't start in the rain... but let me tell you, it never let you down once it got going. Our Canadian winters and salt finally killed it a few years ago. Now I am looking for another one and they are few and far between

Both the old style Broncos (66-76) and the Scouts were bullet proof when in came to running gear. Too bad rust was such an enemy to both of them.