• whats a Tom and Jerry

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • You think its a cartoon

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
My sister was just out here visiting my mom and they went to the store to get tom and jerrys. I didn't try it because it was all gone, but they thought it was really good.

rod

Retired 22 years
I see in that video they say its a Christmas drink. Around here its a day after New Years Eve drink.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
62256969.jpg

*Jersey*

Well when I saw this I thought about the hotdog stands that are literally next to each other in Elizabeth, NJ. Have been around foreverrrr. I prefer Jerry's. Fries, Tommy's hot dogs.

P

pickup

Can't say I've ever heard that one.

Never heard it before either , just wanted to prolong the painful life of this thread. I think you know that the group Tom and Jerry would change their group's name to Simon and Gardunkel.

rod

Retired 22 years
Never heard it before either , just wanted to prolong the painful life of this thread. I think you know that the group Tom and Jerry would change their group's name to Simon and Gardunkel.

Tom and Jerry going on to become Simon and Garfunkle is news to me. Then again a lot of what I learned in the 60's and 70's is just a blur. I actually Googled now it to see if you were feeding me a line of bull------you weren't.