Tom Brady is a God!

MAKAVELI

Brother cheating in sports has gone on since the beginning. The Internet has exposed it more now days. I used to study and love baseball. Baseball was almost biblical to me. I read about the whole history and loves it fanatically. Al kaline Roberto Clemente sandy Koufax Barry bonds. I remember waking up and watching Barry bonds highlight on sports center. Baseball was a holy game to be. Th n the roofs changed it forever. I will never look at baseball the same. The thing is baseball has always been about cheating. Football is t a holy game to me. It is a great violent game. Junior saeu killed himself because of brain trauma they say is caused by concussions. Does it really matter what the psi is? Does it matter that every team probably uses some form of cheating to get an advantage? Can you compare joe verses Tom? Two great quarterbacks in two different areas. Saeu is still dead and I'm going to be watching all day Friday. Entertainment at the risk of a mans life. That's what we all get so high on. Kinda sad.
You can try and justify cheating all you want. Doesn't change how cheats are looked upon throughout sports history. Bonds was a hall of famer before he juiced. But will probably never make it in because he did. The patriots are just corrupt throughout the whole organization and because of that Brady in my eyes will never compare to Joe. He made his bed and just like Bonds, will have to lay in it and always be be questioned for their cheating. Deal with it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You can try and justify cheating all you want. Doesn't change how cheats are looked upon throughout sports history. Bonds was a hall of famer before he juiced. But will probably never make it in because he did. The patriots are just corrupt throughout the whole organization and because of that Brady in my eyes will never compare to Joe. He made his bed and just like Bonds, will have to lay in it and always be be questioned for their cheating. Deal with it.
Comparing Brady to Bonds is hilarious. Patriot haters always say this kind of stuff, but the only ones who believe it are other Patriot haters.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I would say Gronk might be the greatest offensive weapon of today. Joe didn't have to cheat either to get his 4 super bowls.;)
Edelman would have been MVP if Brady did not come back from 10 down in the 4th. without Edelman it would have not happened.

BTW that 14 minute clip of the second half highlights is GREAT. players and coaches are wired for sound makes you really feel part of it. the networks should incorporate this on their broadcasts. would not have to listen to idiots like collinsworth.

Edelman would have been MVP if Brady did not come back from 10 down in the 4th. without Edelman it would have not happened.

BTW that 14 minute clip of the second half highlights is GREAT. players and coaches are wired for sound makes you really feel part of it. the networks should incorporate this on their broadcasts. would not have to listen to idiots like collinsworth.
Collinsworth was a good wide receiver.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I think Joe has a slight edge over Tom. Joe would have won the 2 supers that brady lost .

with KC and a vastly inferior team Joe almost took them to a Superbowl.