tommorow is DOOMSDAY

Packmule

Management didn't officially authorize this, so it will probably get nixed. Otherwise, I would have scheduled all my personal holidays last week.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Glad Im on Vaca !! Some how this may be Bush's fault !!
ecblank.gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Still here in WI. Guess I better cut the lawn.
Dread going to work on Monday though. Laid log on the bosses desk last night.Figured he could give me my warning letter in Hell.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's suppose to be 6 PM.....your local time. So, like New Year's Eve, we just had to keep an eye on Australia and if they survived, then we knew we'd be OK.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The only thing that got raptured here was my wife's car battery. It went dead and I just got back from making a road call to replace it. I was surprised to find out they quit selling 4-5 year batteries, I had to pay $100 for a three year one.

klein

Für Meno :)
I have an awesome supplier for car batteries, called Greenvolt (website greenvolt.ca).

These are totally refurbished car batteries, comes with home delivery service, and only paid $40 for a 750amp battery.
Got my brother to purchase 1 there, too. Awesome service, and great product !

We still get 5 year batteries here, Sears down there don't sell them ?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Well its 8:30 Pacific time and my house is still standing, the lights are still on, I dont hear any sirens, and I am reasonably certain that my mortgage and credit card bills will still be showing up in the mail on Monday.

Yawn.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm glad the rapture didn't come. My daughter graduates from college today and I would have hated to say "why can't you finish anything?"