Top pay

Kirk79

I became a part time driver In October 2019 thru January 2020. Then was put on as a full time driver in February 2020. When will I receive top pay?

542thruNthru

A driver in my building says they take into account the 4 months I was a temp driver. He says that would make my full time pay around November 2023. Is he mistaken?
Depends on your supplemental agreement. I'd speak with a Shop Steward if I were you.

A driver in my building says they take into account the 4 months I was a temp driver. He says that would make my full time pay around November 2023. Is he mistaken?
4 years after you started driving full-time
More likely you was driving during the free period does not count towards your progression

Kirk79

When did you receive your 1 year progression raise? It would be 3 years after that.
My pay hasn’t changed and I’ve been told it doesn’t change until I am to receive top pay. I started out making more per hour than several drivers that are on the progression pay rate

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
what's a "part time driver"? if you mean a reg temp that's a full time position. and will count towards your time in progression. if you were an air driver which is a part time position, that will not count. if you were a seasonal driver, then that while being a full time position it still won't count.

charm299

what's a "part time driver"? if you mean a reg temp that's a full time position. and will count towards your time in progression. if you were an air driver which is a part time position, that will not count. if you were a seasonal driver, then that while being a full time position it still won't count.
In the southern supplement, a part time driver is a tcd and you do Not start progression until you become full time

Trailer monkey

I became a part time driver In October 2019 thru January 2020. Then was put on as a full time driver in February 2020. When will I receive top pay?

Willy Wonka You Get Nothing You Lose Good Day Sir GIF - WillyWonkaYouGetNothingYouLoseGoodDaySir GIFs

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
When you find out your progression WRITE IT DOWN and file it. I’ve known people who have gotten screwed with their raises by months even a single year.

Kirk79

Yes I meant to be saying part time driver

A reg temp 8snt a full-time position. But you are correct that it does count towards your progression

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
pretty sure that's the current reg temp rate. when i came on the reg temp rate was higher than all the progression pay rates, so during progression, so as the rule was you get the higher of the two they just get the reg temp rate all through progression.