Top submission on Reddit concerns UPS' service

The Driver

I drive.
"Happens way too often with UPS"

https://www.reddit.com/r/path%3D%252Fr%252FAdviceAnimals%252Fcomments%252F6nthx2%252F
I think we can all agree most of Reddit's community consists of students and socially inept "young professionals" AKA Do-Nothings, but this sort of complaining is rampant concerning our level of customer service.

At what point will he make the necessary changes to improve service? I think only when we face increased competition from Amazon's courier service and others. Or just never.

One peak we went back to the hub and my driver scanned a ton as delivered and we ran them house by house a few blocks. Is that what you guys mean?

Over 70

Helper board dies, DR everything and hope helper leaves it at right address.

My helper was a stoner girl who was actually a great worker, took no bathroom breaks outside of mine (I did ask) and I actually had to tell her to not run in the snow/ice.

I'll be damned if she could understand the 5 step process to deliver a basic pkg. I pretty much scanned/delivered everything on the truck. The annoying part was businesses.

I really hate helpers, maybe it's the perfectionist in me but I prefer to work alone.

Rack em

Made the Podium
A friend recently showed me all the complaints on Twitter and it's insane! If you search @UPS it will bring up what people post and it's always people b!tching about something. "Where the hell is ups with my package (At 1pm)" "He never knocked or rang the bell" etc. It's sad.

The Driver

I drive.
A friend recently showed me all the complaints on Twitter and it's insane! If you search @UPS it will bring up what people post and it's always people b!tching about something. "Where the hell is ups with my package (At 1pm)" "He never knocked or rang the bell" etc. It's sad.

I think I've figured out why the economy is only growing at 1% per year. People are so busy being oppressed and offended that they don't work.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Them care about the GPS and telematics as long as the dm does. They'll overlook just about anything if they need the numbers to stay off the :censored2: list on the Monday morning conference call.

If the driver is using tricks to cheat and only benefit himself (like taking a nap) then forget it. Or if he's a general :censored2: up pain in the ass, then no.

We were always told that this new technology would eliminate the runners. It never did, it never will. It was only implemented to highlight the slugs and help find misdeliveries.

There is always a small stable of young, dumb kids who will thing they are outsmarting everyone. But it's only themselves being fooled.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

With the regulararity of late air, severe understaffing, and hiccups expanding the use of the hub I'm at, where drivers are sheeting ground packages is not of extreme concern, unless there is a problem, such as a driver who regularly has misdeliveries that are hard to trace, or whose performance is being closely tracked. If the job is getting "done" and there are no issues, no one bats an eye.

Now, GPS on air, the mishandling of which led to the implementation of the GPS protocols in the first place, is another matter entirely.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not quite sure how UPS "delivers" a package without sheeting it when we are physically there to leave it.

This post confuses me.
Nerd types that track every aspect of their delivery as if the universe revolves around them. Same bunch of morons that are outraged over service delays December 24, as they order everything the day before.

The Driver

I drive.
Nerd types that track every aspect of their delivery as if the universe revolves around them. Same bunch of morons that are outraged over service delays December 24, as they order everything the day before.

Read one comment from a dude who is a special little snowflake in a "whiskey club". He was upset that we show up at his residence during work hours. He said it was "very annoying."