• Single ply

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • double ply

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS

Fenderbender
And yes, these Polls need to be moved, probably over to "Life After Brown". No Pun Intended.:wink2:
Very good scratch LOL....EWWW
A long time ago mad magazine gave out little stickers that you could lick and stick...one said"WARNING cheap tissue,danger of breakthrough unless mutiple folded"
I'm going to move this thread to life after brown.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think in this era of economic distress, we could all tighten our belts with a relatively no pain, simple, cost-effective purchase - Scott toilet paper - 1000 sheet- single ply. I agree, Angel Soft is nice and "soft" and I believe, smells nice, but....is it really eco-friendly?

I choose to make "the sacrifice" because I care about the environment AND (actually the true reason) I am then only one in this household who changes the empty toilet paper roll out for a new one. Do a small test at your home and date the roll when started and when its out. I dare say in some homes, you will be changing that roll in 1 1/2 days versus my 4-5-6 days. If you are the only ones changing the roll, this is a big difference.

Just trying to simplify, economize and be an Eco Warrior all in one. And, yes, of course, I am from California!

Thats what I use and it lasts forever.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why pick on the Life After Brown crowd? I think they should be moved to the political forum. That's where all the crap is anyway:peaceful: