Triangulation by Elon Musk

Family

Looks like little man Musk plays dirty. He turned a CIA controlled social media company into a globalist ministry of truth. What a putz.
Yaccarino has been an executive chair at the globalist WEF since January 2019.

She also supports DeSantis.

She is also pushing a new WEF currency.

Family

I wish it wasn't true but this is like having Fauci in charge of a pandemic response. It doesn't make sense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish it wasn't true but this is like having Fauci in charge of a pandemic response. It doesn't make sense.

I would suggest waiting until they answer the public's questions in the upcoming Twitter spaces discourse they're going to have.

Thebrownblob

Makes a anti-trans comments, shows supports for anti-trans politicians, divorces her mom and marries an actress.
Blames the Marxists, typical.
He is certainly a chameleon. His interests are purely his own.

El Correcto

god is dead
He is certainly a chameleon. His interests are purely his own.

You should learn about where he comes from.
He is a lot like his father when it comes to marriages and kids. Psychopaths are like cockroaches.

Thebrownblob

He is a lot like his father when it comes to marriages and kids. Psychopaths are like cockroaches.
I know quite a bit about him. I will refrain from calling him a cockroach. I’m really not into dehumanizing people, but I will call them out He’s a highly intelligent individual who also has a keen ability to persuade people. Couple that with his billions of dollars and he could be very influential, and or very dangerous.

vantexan

Extraordinary that one could want social acceptance so badly.yet be so judgemental of others.