Truck scanners

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
B4A25A09-F6ED-4056-BA0F-585F6FD1E21C.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
Did any other building pull truck scanners to prevent misloads? They just pulled our building this week and misloads went through the roof.
I am having anywhere between 3 to 5 misloads a day and just like me the company doesn’t seem to care about all of the missed packages I have or the drivers around me.

Thebrownblob

I am having anywhere between 3 to 5 misloads a day and just like me the company doesn’t seem to care about all of the missed packages I have or the drivers around me.
Where are changing our name to UP, we’re getting rid of the S because we don’t do service anymore. Black Sharpies will be handed out next week, to scribble the S off of our uniforms. Thanks Carol!

KOG72

I’m full of it
Where are changing our name to UP, we’re getting rid of the S because we don’t do service anymore. Black Sharpies will be handed out next week, to scribble the S off of our uniforms. Thanks Carol!
Before the scanners whe they just read the pal/stickers I never had this many misloads and it seems like I have a new pre loader every week.Peak season is gonna be a blast it something doesn’t change.

Thebrownblob

Before the scanners whe they just read the pal/stickers I never had this many misloads and it seems like I have a new pre loader every week.Peak season is gonna be a blast it something doesn’t change.
When I first started the Preloader actually read the address. Technology is only making us dumber, and service is now secondary.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

And you very seldom had a misload my how the times have changed.
When I was training the Preloader I had set the truck up stop for stop. she was amazing, without her I may not of made it. Didn’t even have EDD then just flying blind at the mercy of your preloader , And a Mapbook. As a cover driver Dispatch amounted to…..hey boss what route am I doing today? It’s the brown truck over there, good luck have a great day!

KOG72

I’m full of it
When I was training the Preloader I had set the truck up stop for stop. she was amazing, without her I may not of made it. Didn’t even have EDD then just flying blind at the mercy of your preloader , And Mapbook. As a cover driver Dispatch amounted… to hey boss what route am I doing today? It’s the brown truck over there, good luck have a great day!
Back in the days the on road would ride with you a couple of days to get you trained now it’s sink or swim out there.

Thebrownblob

Back in the days the on road would ride with you a couple of days to get you trained now it’s sink or swim out there.
Most of the time they did ride with you, when I was younger and dumber I made the mistake of being pretty efficient, so they loved to send me out blind. Had quite a few buttpuckering days. I learned quickly.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Most of the time they did ride with you, when I was younger and dumber I made the mistake of being pretty efficient, so they loved to send me out blind. Had quite a few buttpuckering days. I learned quickly.
Evidently we are short on people here so they will just put somebody out there in the blind usually doesn’t work on commercial routes here.

Thebrownblob

Evidently we are short on people here so they will just put somebody out there in the blind usually doesn’t work on commercial routes here.
The On car supervisors we have are No help anyway. One is lazy, One disqualified as a driver twice, and the other one has only been here less than a year lol.