Trump Ahead in poll

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
There is no need for panic.

This ABC poll is self descriptive and the writer of the story only took out ONE METRIC of the poll and misused the results. Lets examine the POLL itself.

This is the METRIC of the poll that is being USED..

trump-abc-575x530.png

However, these are the REAL results of the same poll using all the metrics..

EXPECT-TO-WIN.png

QUALIFIED-TO-SERVE.png

Hillary BLOWS trump away in every catagory
AttributesIssues.png

ONLY in this metric, does trump do better.

VotePrefByGroupv2.png

Either way, the SAME POLL shows Hillary Clinton beating Trump by 10 POINTS!

Maybe its you people that need to panic?

TOS.
Like I said earlier, heart palpitations.

BrownArmy

How is Trump polling with women and 'Latinos'?

As if there is such a thing - leave it to the politicians and the media to group such a disparate populace into one term.

Anyway, enjoy the polls. I especially like the part where Trump supporters disparage the polls 'this far out' from the election, but look to the polls 'this far out' from election when the polls suit them.

I love it - hate the media when they say something you don't like, love them when they agree with your ideas.

Can't have it both ways kids.

Also, Trump is still the worst possible candidate for Presidency.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you keep trying to call us people but the fact is there are now multiple polls out showing trump in the lead slight as it is.

your efforts to deny it by insulting us makes you the people.

NO again.

The only Polls that show trump in the lead, are FOX news and Rassmussen, which are one in the same. This "false hope" is only intended on skewing the polling averages on the RCP.

The ABC poll in one METRIC (which none of you seem to understand) shows them statistically tied and the other two polling results are typical FOX news unreliable polling we see every election.

Rassmussen in particular.

The two of them rank LAST amongst all the polling companies in the nation.

Morelock found out the hard way in both 2008 and 2012 that these two polling companies suck in a major way.

On monday, all the polls will be released for the prior week and you will see the RCP average change back to clinton.

In the meantime, you hang on to the fox/rassmussen hope machine!

HAHAHAHAH

TOS.

newfie

How is Trump polling with women and 'Latinos'?

As if there is such a thing - leave it to the politicians and the media to group such a disparate populace into one term.

Anyway, enjoy the polls. I especially like the part where Trump supporters disparage the polls 'this far out' from the election, but look to the polls 'this far out' from election when the polls suit them.

I love it - hate the media when they say something you don't like, love them when they agree with your ideas.

Can't have it both ways kids.

Also, Trump is still the worst possible candidate for Presidency.

I cant speak for everyone else but I believe as you that its too far out to rely on polls saying anything.

but since your buddy TOS decided to create a poll thread and bash the people with the poll results I think he has earned the beatings he is getting.

newfie

NO again.

The only Polls that show trump in the lead, are FOX news and Rassmussen, which are one in the same. This "false hope" is only intended on skewing the polling averages on the RCP.

The ABC poll in one METRIC (which none of you seem to understand) shows them statistically tied and the other two polling results are typical FOX news unreliable polling we see every election.

Morelock found out the hard way in both 2008 and 2012 that these two polling companies suck in a major way.

On monday, all the polls will be released for the prior week and you will see the RCP average change back to clinton.

HAHAHAHAH

TOS.

4 of the last 5 polls show trump ahead, try to keep up

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

hahhahahahahahahhahhhaahahha

I get to add more haha's to my post since I stomped your hail mary post.

its childish but you seem to like it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
NO again.

HAHAHAHAH

TOS.
Failure to face reality is really difficult for you, isn't it?

Gear

Parts on Order
Screw the polls and anything the media says. November's election is the only thing that matters. Everything till then, is garbage.

newfie

Spouting Clinton talking points now? Sanders has been on the public stage for as long as you've been alive, I'm fairly certain he has been 'vetted'.

you edit my name and verbage so much on this board I rarely know what is mine and what is yours without going back to reread the original post. it gets tiring doing so. Is it some six year old child in you that is not properly vetted unless you modify whatever post you respond to?

Sportello

Banned
you edit my name and verbage {sic} so much on this board I rarely know what is mine and what is yours without going back to reread the original post. it gets tiring doing so. Is it some six year old child in you that is not properly vetted unless you modify whatever post you respond to?
Your verbiage is never edited, though you would do well to look the word up.

You post under many names concurrently, so what difference does it make?