Trump and Union Busting

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Police and firefighters don't deserve collective bargaining rights
The problem
Is it gets abused big time. Why? Because all they have to do is raise taxes.

I know a lady that lived in Florida. The firefighters made something like 90k a year and when they actually went in and figured out how many calls they got and how much they actually worked. It was something like an average of 10 hours a week.

I know prison guards that call in sick for shift 1 because they know they are shorthanded for shift 2 and they need people. So not only do they get sick pay for the day they get overtime or double time pay for the rest of the day. A $200 day just turned into a $450 day for taxpayers.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You don't?

Congress doesn't either.

They have asked the FBI to investigate the fact that Hillary lied to Congress.

Which she did according to the director of the FBI.
They should all look in the mirror. Whenever ANY of our Senators or Congressman speak they are more than likely not speaking the truth.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The problem

I know a lady that lived in Florida. The firefighters made something like 90k a year and when they actually went in and figured out how many calls they got and how much they actually worked. It was something like an average of 10 hours a week.

I know prison guards that call in sick for shift 1 because they know they are shorthanded for shift 2 and they need people. So not only do they get sick pay for the day they get overtime or double time pay for the rest of the day. A $200 day just turned into a $450 day for taxpayers.

Firefighters also get and die from cancer at a higher rate than others because of the toxins they are exposed to. Union fought and won that those can be deemed line of duty so that their families can be taken care after they die.
Do you think the government is going to lower taxes if the public sector workers don't make the money?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The problem

They should just be grateful they have a job at all.
They are public SERVANTS.
Their job is to serve me, the taxpayer.
They work for me.....
yawn.

rickyb

The problem

if CEOS didnt earn tens of millions, they could lower prices for goods.

theres all kinds of inefficencies in the system.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
know a lady that lived in Florida. The firefighters made something like 90k a year and when they actually went in and figured out how many calls they got and how much they actually worked. It was something like an average of 10 hours a week.
What do you think her home insurance bill would be if she didn't have that fire department just sitting around?

Brownslave688

Firefighters also get and die from cancer at a higher rate than others because of the toxins they are exposed to. Union fought and won that those can be deemed line of duty so that their families can be taken care after they die.
Do you think the government is going to lower taxes if the public sector workers don't make the money?
I have no problem with them making a
Decent wage. They deserve it. It's the wide spread abuse and crazy over the top benefits that have to stop.

My mother gets a 3% pension raise every year. She makes more in retirement than she ever did as a teacher because the system is messed up.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Decent wage. They deserve it. It's the wide spread abuse and crazy over the top benefits that have to stop.

My mother gets a 3% pension raise every year. She makes more in retirement than she ever did as a teacher because the system is messed up.

Someone negotiates those contracts same as we do. Can't hate on them getting good contracts if we want good ones too.

rickyb

the top 10% of americans have 90% of the wealth. every one else has 10% to fight over.

get back to me when you figure out how much the 0.1% earn. thats whats really messed

Brownslave688

if CEOS didnt earn tens of millions, they could lower prices for goods.

theres all kinds of inefficencies in the system.
Really what CEO make at most places is a drop in the bucket compared to the every day workforce. Dropping ups CEO pay isn't gonna do squat as much people like to act like it would.

Drop the workers wages $5 an hour and suddenly you have huge savings.