Trump deserves to go to prison but not for these Mickey Mouse accusations

TheDudeAbides92

What happened in 2020 in this country was an absolute disgrace. The lockdowns—the phony national pandemic emergency. The declaration that certain businesses were non essential. Operation warp speed ie rushing out dangerous experimental drugs that eventually people would be forced to choose between them or their jobs. All done to enrich the corrupt drug dealers in the pharma companies even further.

Wonder why almost nobody wants to address this two ton elephant in the room? Instead we’re talking about trump doing…what is it again? I don’t even know

rickyb

What happened in 2020 in this country was an absolute disgrace. The lockdowns—the phony national pandemic emergency. The declaration that certain businesses were non essential. Operation warp speed ie rushing out dangerous experimental drugs that eventually people would be forced to choose between them or their jobs. All done to enrich the corrupt drug dealers in the pharma companies even further.

Wonder why almost nobody wants to address this two ton elephant in the room? Instead we’re talking about trump doing…what is it again? I don’t even know
its true trump did much bigger crimes like war crimes which he is not charged with

RFK Jr is talking about it