Trump Keynote Speaker at CPAC - LibTurds Going Apoplectic

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can’t wait for Mike Pence to speak....wait he won’t be there..hmmm Seems party is split. Seems split parties lose elections.
Not split at all. The dust is still settling. Some think they have power back but judging from the crowds on the highway in Florida, I would say no.

fishtm2001

Not split at all. The dust is still settling. Some think they have power back but judging from the crowds on the highway in Florida, I would say no.
You can't fix stupid. Here's a good example:

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
“What’s my Line”:

Are you anyway associated with or a relative of

(Adam Kinzinger) ?
Yeah, you got me. Apparently we both serve in "The Devil's Army" due to our not taking an oath of unfailing loyalty to Donald Trump, who is clearly god's chosen representative these days.

But I don't think we are in the same unit.

Wally

You can't fix stupid. Here's a good example:

Liberal Google owns youtube. They have been censoring many things that not from the left.

Wally

The point is that her post provided a link that shot it down. Where does the Right find these people?
Youtube can also throttle searches so unless you have the direct url, it's harder to find. Same with FB. It's the online equivalent of the NY Times putting stories they don't like deep in the paper.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yeah, you got me. Apparently we both serve in "The Devil's Army" due to our not taking an oath of unfailing loyalty to Donald Trump, who is clearly god's chosen representative these days.

I voted for Trump and still believe that he was the better candidate. I would vote for a three legged dog if they were pro life, I still admire what Bernie was saying, he was authentic much like Trump. You knew who were getting besides their human faults.

I am sort of happy that Trump did lose, I felt sorry for him considering what kind of verbal abuse that he and his family endured over the last 4 years. Why would anybody want to add another 4 years of the wear and tear physically and mentality, it might of been the best outcome for the man’s soul, and that he will finally find some rest to enjoy the stuff that matters..family, friends and good health.

Supersoaker

I voted for Trump and still believe that he was the better candidate. I would vote for a three legged dog if they were pro life, I still admire what Bernie was saying, he was authentic much like Trump. You knew who were getting besides their human faults.

I am sort of happy that Trump did lose, I felt sorry for him considering what kind of verbal abuse that he and his family endured over the last 4 years. Why would anybody want to add another 4 years of the wear and tear physically and mentality, it might of been the best outcome for the man’s soul, and that he will finally find some rest to enjoy the stuff that matters..family, friends and good health.
Trump endured verbal abuse?

El Correcto

god is dead

I don’t think you’re devil army
I think you are brown army.

It matches his mo so well, shows up saying you’re something other than a liberal and then start spewing a bunch of liberal non sense.

Supersoaker

I don’t think you’re devil army
I think you are brown army.

It matches his mo so well, shows up saying you’re something other than a liberal and then start spewing a bunch of liberal non sense.
I seem to be getting under your thin skin.

Supersoaker

Just seems weird that two people would be space dorks that pretend to not be leftists on this small site. Maybe I’m wrong but I doubt it.
At least you are intelligent enough to recognize that you might be wrong.

you are

Don't let that stop you. Trumpers jump to conclusions on pretty much anything.

El Correcto

god is dead
That poor, poor man. He attacked everybody (and his minions ate it up with a spoon) and then people said things about him. He sounds like a bully and a coward.
I guess it’s just wishful thinking. Like I said BrownArmy was very dear to my heart and I miss him coming in here to educate us.

Supersoaker

I guess it’s just wishful thinking. Like I said BrownArmy was very dear to my heart and I miss him coming in here to educate us.
That's nice.

It's kinda fun to see a few of you in different threads attributing other users to me based on my avatar. If I had known, I would have spent more than ten seconds choosing it.

What happened to these people?

Does making me one of them make it easier to shout "show me the 80 million!" and fuel your election fraud fantasies?