trumps travel ban

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
judging how they blame the white man for everything they'll probably shut down travel from Europe.
Maybe. So why are you celebrating unfettered power to the executive branch?

Seriously, get off your knees, remove Trump's little pecker from your mouth, and think for half a second about the long term implications here.

vantexan

Maybe. So why are you celebrating unfettered power to the executive branch?

Seriously, get off your knees, remove Trump's little pecker from your mouth, and think for half a second about the long term implications here.
Sometimes you seem like you want to have a serious discussion, then you say something like this. Still mad because you didn't graduate with your high school class this year?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sometimes you seem like you want to have a serious discussion, then you say something like this.
I was serious.
Your first response deflected to the Russian investigation. Your second response deflected to Obamacare.... Neither has anything to do with this topic at all.

You are incapable of serious discussion, all you trumpflakes can do is dance like little Trump puppets.

oldngray

nowhere special
trigger.jpg

vantexan

I was serious.
Your first response deflected to the Russian investigation. Your second response deflected to Obamacare.... Neither has anything to do with this topic at all.

You are incapable of serious discussion, all you trumpflakes can do is dance like little Trump puppets.
You asked what would happen if Democrats had similar power. I didn't deflect, I pointed out someone in government that Democrats back does have similar power. But really now, how does the travel ban, a ban that Obama once had, give Trump "unfettered" power? The Supreme Court just upheld that as president he does have the power to do that.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Islam is a religion just like Christianity. Do we say Christianity is a race?
And hard-line Muslim RELIGION leaders call for the execution of those who refuse to convert.
Separating extremist from moderate Muslim is impossible, making their exclusion from our country an imperative.
BTW, are the Black Muslims a religion, or a Nationalist group?

MAKAVELI

And hard-line Muslim RELIGION leaders call for the execution of those who refuse to convert.
Separating extremist from moderate Muslim is impossible, making their exclusion from our country an imperative.
Thanks for not answering my question. I'm going to assume you are saying that all Christains are not the same race. Thanks for playing.:happy2:

vantexan

I don't agree with their religion at all, but I am in an area that's majority Muslim and they have been very kind to me. I occasionally see someone in Muslim attire, long shirt, skull cap, beard but no moustache. Those that take it that seriously seem to not want to have anything to do with me, but they're in the minority. I've come to realize that just as there are Christians who are mildly faithful at best, there are Muslims who only are because they grew up in it but are ambivalent. For a city that's mostly Muslim there's a lot of liquor being sold here. I'd be much more concerned about my safety two countries over in Afghanistan or the Middle East. I've read it's very much this way in Malaysia, where they practice a very tolerant form of Islam. It's just not cookie cutter uniform across the Muslim world. I think a good rule of thumb is if Westerners have been killed in a particular Muslim nation, probably best to avoid it. Never heard of Westerners being killed by extremists in a particular nation, probably ok, but do your due diligence. Muslims of different ethnic groups have killed each other here in Kyrgyzstan in large numbers about 8 years ago so not a stretch to think some might kill Christians and others too.