Tucker Carlson says UPS can't explain how flash drive with Biden documents got separated from package

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Tucker Carlson says UPS can't explain how flash drive with Biden documents got separated from package - Washington Examiner

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said there are unanswered questions about the brief disappearance of a package containing a flash drive with documents related to the Biden family's business ventures.

On his show Thursday, one day after he announced that the package had disappeared, Carlson addressed how UPS tracked down the missing parcel but was unable to answer how the flash drive was separated from the envelope that contained it.

"The envelope was securely sealed, we know that," Carlson said on Thursday. "Two witnesses saw our producer seal it, and UPS does not dispute that. Was the package torn open accidentally by a machine? That seems unlikely. UPS says that almost never happens. So, we're left with the obvious explanation. Someone, for some reason, opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that were damaging to the Biden family. We would love to know who would do that and why."

TTLS1

Kind of convenient how it disappears. Interesting to say the least.
im sure this was in a NDA letter and got sucked in a belt or some :censored2:. Same thing happened to the title of my car, i received it about a month after i had already gotten the replacement title. the package probably got trashed by the belt. tucker wants you to believe that theres some massive conspiracy going on here.

rod

Retired 22 years
im sure this was in a NDA letter and got sucked in a belt or some *. Same thing happened to the title of my car, i received it about a month after i had already gotten the replacement title. the package probably got trashed by the belt. tucker wants you to believe that theres some massive conspiracy going on here.
I once noticed an old NDA Letter wedged into the back of the passenger side sliding door track on my 8 cube. Who knows how many car washes and rainy days it had went through. It was so trashed by the mechanic trying to fish it out with a coat hanger I think they ended up tossing it.