Twitter won't remove Cheese Pizza without a court order. Gross.

rickyb

its not packs of stray dogs controlling major cities who got the power

its not immigrants as opneeds would have us believe who got the power

its big money like big tech which can take the president off a major mode of communication who got the :censored2:ing power

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
its not packs of stray dogs controlling major cities who got the power

its not immigrants as opneeds would have us believe who got the power

its big money like big tech which can take the president off a major mode of communication who got the *ing power

And your solution is to beg them to change their policies through protest, right? I think building parallel structures and decentralizing power is the way to go.

rickyb

And your solution is to beg them to change their policies through protest, right? I think building parallel structures and decentralizing power is the way to go.
remember, worker control of industry is decentralizing in power which youre ambivalent about.

protest works. just has to last long enough and be big enough i think. governments should be afraid of their people.

im probably in favor of parallel structures as well. and more democracy; its supposed to be we the people get together and vote on things and elect someone to carry out our wishes if necessary, Not electing a person who makes proposals.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
remember, worker control of industry is decentralizing in power which youre ambivalent about.

protest works. just has to last long enough and be big enough i think. governments should be afraid of their people.

im probably in favor of parallel structures as well. and more democracy; its supposed to be we the people get together and vote on things and elect someone to carry out our wishes if necessary, Not electing a person who makes proposals.

Protesting can only get the people in power to change their minds, it doesn't change who has the power.

rickyb

Protesting can only get the people in power to change their minds, it doesn't change who has the power.
the people are the ones with the power should they choose to use it. otherwise its the big money guys who own the govt and maybe politicians have some of their own.

politicians with no morals like biden point in the direction the wind is blowing whether its guys with big money influencing them or we the people through organizing.

making ppl think they are powerless and all they can do is vote rarely is part of the matrix.