U.S. Unleashes Record Number of Airstrikes in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

Bush lied out his butt. Problem was, that folks like you believed him. I heard today that during the 2004 campaign that Bush would raise the terror level up every time Kerry got positive press. Now, there's an "honest" President. I hear he's still looking for the WMD's.
LOL, you really have to stop thinking your wet dreams are reality.

bbsam

Staff member
on every subject.

EVen on the Birth Certificate?! Baba, really. You don't dislike this president, you have blind fury about him. Even in the face of indisputable fact, your bias clouds your judgement. You and MFE need to get a room together and work out your issues.

EVen on the Birth Certificate?! Baba, really. You don't dislike this president, you have blind fury about him. Even in the face of indisputable fact, your bias clouds your judgement. You and MFE need to get a room together and work out your issues.
oooh, that would be ugly....

BH0 continues to lie in his campaign speeches. Yesterday or maybe the day before while speaking to a group of anti-anti illegal immigration activists, he claimed that the southern border fence was all but complete. LIE, less than 800 miles of fence has been constructed with approx 1,200 miles to go.

moreluck

golden ticket member
s6hq55.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
oooh, that would be ugly....

BH0 continues to lie in his campaign speeches. Yesterday or maybe the day before while speaking to a group of anti-anti illegal immigration activists, he claimed that the southern border fence was all but complete. LIE, less than 800 miles of fence has been constructed with approx 1,200 miles to go.
Not so. The original plan was never designed to cover the entire border. Strange but true.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"
"The U.S. government had plans in 2006 to erect a border fence along the U.S.-Mexico border. The controversial proposal included creating many individual fences. In between these fences are cameras and sensors, giving the name a "virtual fence". In 2010, the initiative was terminated due to costs after having completed 640 miles (1,030 km) of either barrier fence or vehicle barriers that was either new or had been rebuilt over older inferior fencing. The Boeing-built SBInet systems of using radar, watchtowers and sensors (without a fence or physical barrier) was scrapped for being overbudget, full of glitches and far behind schedule.[33]"

If 640 miles was completed.....the southern border is 1969 miles. What about the rest?

wkmac

Looks like they are over budget. Gotta cut spending. Bye bye fence.

25 years ago, erecting fences and walls was what evil empires did!

[video=youtube;rLBsOz8lPhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBsOz8lPhI&feature=related[/video]

Not so. The original plan was never designed to cover the entire border. Strange but true.
700 miles will hardly cover one ranch in south Texas. I don't know what the original plan was. But I do know that what we have gotten is insufficient. There is a large portion of the fence that is in place is only wooden posts and 3 strands of barbed wire.

bbsam

Staff member
700 miles will hardly cover one ranch in south Texas. I don't know what the original plan was. But I do know that what we have gotten is insufficient. There is a large portion of the fence that is in place is only wooden posts and 3 strands of barbed wire.

Yeah. Kinda reminds you of the levee system at New Orleans. That's what billions and billions of dollars get you in this country.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Those walls were to keep people IN...the one I want is to keep them OUT..

Like Joe Bob Briggs used to say. "Ya got to keep those pesky Meskins whar they belong". It's a fact that our economy would be in big trouble without them. Agriculture and service businesses would have real problems. I don't live in the Southwest, but every fast food joint is staffed almost exclusively by Mexicans. We exploit the Hell out of them because they work hard at menial jobs, mainly for small businesses. Aren't "small businesses" the engine of the economy accroding to the Right? You'd be cutting your own throats. Hypocrites...

I don't know a Joe Bob Briggs, is that your brother in law? We don't know that what good they do for our economy off sets what is spent on them in taxes, for those of us who pay them. We don't need illegals to do "menial" jobs around here, we have plenty of people looking for work. But you still go there to eat, who's the hypocrite?
Call all the names you want, doesn't change the fact that illegals aliens are criminals.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pakistan wants to cut all relations with USA.........does that mean they'll write "return to sender" on the back of the checks instead of endorsing them??