UFO's Again

fishtm2001

amazing interview, though I recommend going to about the 17 minute mark which gets to some interesting UFO/CIA connections to disinformation

Commercial Inside Release

Here's tha deal.

(Alien) greys were from the future. They are actually us (humans) after prolonged exposure to a nuclear holocaust, and living in exile, while scattered through space for 10s of thousands of years. They finally figured out time travel, and visited us after WWII and the invention of nuclear weapons. They came here in an effort to intervene in the proliferation of nuclear technology, that obviously ended up destroying both us and the Earth.

Apparently their intervention failed, and something went wrong on their end causing them to die out (or possibly lose the ability to time travel.) This is why they showed up when they did, and why the phenomenon of abductions is\was so prevalent. They were after genes and reproductive materials, they no longer posses, due to the effects of the radiation they were exposed to...

There is a silver lining, though. We know that we made it quite a ways, but eventually may have finally been extinguished. It indicates we survived our inevitable nuclear destruction... And although no one would willingly choose to be a grey, there is some solice in glimpsing what became of the world and the human race.

It's not really surprising, however.

Commercial Inside Release

As far as seeing glowing objects in the atmosphere, that seem to defy physics... The majority of it is our own space junk orbiting Earth, burning up and breaking apart in the atmosphere.

Space junk distant view...
debris-TA.jpg

Depiction over time...
Space-junk-is-growing-up-from-1957-to-2018-7.jpg

My window view outside the ISS (kidding)

Debris_field_pillars.jpg

fishtm2001

Ernie Cline dropped a lot of names in that last podcast, most of whom are renowned Ufologists. The thing that jumped out at me was the common refrain of our own government agencies' involvement in disinformation, propaganda and coverups. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about that but it certainly explains a lot. There's a pretty scandalous story out there about the involvement of a tight cabal using Wikileaks to edit and thus, manipulate public information on the topic of UFO's and the involved researchers. The good news is Congressional involvement by a few who are demanding answers since it's taxpayer funds to the tune of billions involved.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Here's tha deal.

(Alien) greys were from the future. They are actually us (humans) after prolonged exposure to a nuclear holocaust, and living in exile, while scattered through space for 10s of thousands of years. They finally figured out time travel, and visited us after WWII and the invention of nuclear weapons. They came here in an effort to intervene in the proliferation of nuclear technology, that obviously ended up destroying both us and the Earth.

Apparently their intervention failed, and something went wrong on their end causing them to die out (or possibly lose the ability to time travel.) This is why they showed up when they did, and why the phenomenon of abductions is\was so prevalent. They were after genes and reproductive materials, they no longer posses, due to the effects of the radiation they were exposed to...

There is a silver lining, though. We know that we made it quite a ways, but eventually may have finally been extinguished. It indicates we survived our inevitable nuclear destruction... And although no one would willingly choose to be a grey, there is some solice in glimpsing what became of the world and the human race.

It's not really surprising, however.
The Tin foil hat is strong in this one