Union Dues Question

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by AnonUPSER, Aug 5, 2015.

  1. AnonUPSER

    AnonUPSER New Member

    I recently quit my UPS job in California after about a month of working there and my question is: Would I be able to get back the union dues I paid each paycheck since I wasn't truly in the union until I went through 90 work days ?
  2. Turdferguson

    Turdferguson Guest

  3. Lead Belly

    Lead Belly BANNED

    Call th local union that you were paying the initiation to. They will be able to tell you their procedures.
  4. FrigidFTSup

    FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

    Oh the responses to this should be good.
  5. retiredTxfeeder

    retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

    (pulling up a chair)
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    Yes------call your local union ask for a refund of the initiation fee that you have paid thus far.
  7. BigUnionGuy

    BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

    Um.... they will be simple.

    Call, and ask.

    The Local can forward any overpayment to your 401k with Taco Bell.

    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    Do you think keeping it would be the right thing to do?
  9. Wilson

    Wilson Active Member

    Why ask here? Go to the hall hat in hand.
  10. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    On your way there stop at Lowes, buy some lumber and throw it in to the back of the pkg car.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. hellfire

    hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

    BUHAHAHA yeah, call your union, you will be sent to a voicemail, and they call you back....Someday
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List