Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

O/C

Having problems thinking today.

Could be a stroke.

Might want to get to a doctor.
He will be about 75 come election time, I did hear rumors about his health from people who were at the last delegate convention. Might of been one of the reasons he did not participate in the last election debate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

1080Driver

Tim should save himself the disgrace of running. He will be torn to pieces by an opponent. He can barely run 804 competently. He had no hand in getting the Maspeth 250 back on the job as he said he did. Nothing was happening until Hall and O'Brien came up from the IBT to put out the fire.

Evil

The Northwest has the best pension followed closely by Upstate NY.

The Northwest where Tom L is at and who will be on the Sylvester slate.

But neither the Northwest nor Upstate NY have the 25 and out.

The fact that 804 managed to get out of the broken panel system in their supplment was even better.

bluehdmc

Tim should save himself the disgrace of running. He will be torn to pieces by an opponent. He can barely run 804 competently. He had no hand in getting the Maspeth 250 back on the job as he said he did. Nothing was happening until Hall and O came up from the IBT to put out the fire.

"Put out the fire"???

More like shove the supplements that weren't settled (like Louisville's) down the member throats so Hoffa and Scott Davis could get back out on the golf course, and Hall could resume his caddy duties.

Brown Spider

The Northwest where Tom L is at and who will be on the Sylvester slate.

But neither the Northwest nor Upstate NY have the 25 and out.

The fact that 804 managed to get out of the broken panel system in their supplment was even better.

I don't expect to see Tom L on the Sylvester Slate. While he would have been a welcome and helpful addition to that slate, it's my understanding that Tom has retired.

Brown Spider

The panel that you speak of has become a staffing tool for the company!!! The company loves it! Year long suspensions with Absolutely no BACKPAY.

Once again member6045, you have allowed your twisted local union agenda to prohibit you from dealing factually with the truth. "Year long suspensions with Absolutely no BACKPAY."? Simply not true, member6045, and you know it.

member6045

Once again member6045, you have allowed your twisted local union agenda to prohibit you from dealing factually with the truth. "Year long suspensions with Absolutely no BACKPAY."? Simply not true, member6045, and you know it.

Prove me wrong please!! The overwhelming majority of members that did come back!! Got nothing! No back pay! No pension credit!! They did get one thing! A lower credit score

Brown Spider

Prove me wrong please!! The overwhelming majority of members that did come back!! Got nothing! No back pay! No pension credit!! They did get one thing! A lower credit score

You're just going to toss something out there and place the burden on me to prove you wrong? PROVE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL ALLEGATION! That being said, I'll do you one better. Hit the mic at the May 3rd meeting, challenge Tim with your whacked out allegation, and I'll follow you to the mic and insist that Tim provide all panel dispositions to both of us. Deal? Before you agree, you may want to take a look at the 804 website, study up on Tim's grievance panel reform, and read the comments of a member whose gone through that reformed panel system.

See you on May 3rd?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
First it was Sandy, then it was Fred, and now it's Tim.

This is like going to the circus.

You never know how many clowns.... are going to come out of that little car.

-Bug-