'Unite the Right' organizers liable for $25 million in damages

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think this is a Moral Victory rather than a true victory as these guys are Empty bags and can't pay,but it's great seeing some of these "very fine people" as they were described bankrupted tor life.

I think this is a Moral Victory rather than a true victory as these guys are Empty bags and can't pay,but it's great seeing some of these "very fine people" as they were described bankrupted tor life.
Please don't make @Netsua 3:16 respond

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Funny you're silent on the BLM black panther supporter that just committed mass murder against white people two days ago.
Well maybe I havent mentioned it in this thread as it has ZERO to do with what I posted. If you want my opinion on that subject ask me nicely what my opinion is and i will be happy to provide it. However as tragic as that incident is, it isnt connected to, nor does it lessen the event in Charlottesville. Nice try with a Red Herring

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well maybe I havent mentioned it in this thread as it has ZERO to do with what I posted.
It is related.

Two days ago a black panther BLM supporter used his car to injure 60 and kill 6. You have made zero comment in any thread about it.

Instead, you made a thread calling black Panthers "good guys", and a thread about a vehicular murder from over 4 years ago.

Do you realize you've been radicalized by the left?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It is related.

Two days ago a black panther BLM supporter used his car to injure 60 and kill 6. You have made zero comment in any thread about it.

Instead, you made a thread calling black Panthers "good guys", and a thread about a vehicular murder from over 4 years ago.

Do you realize you've been radicalized by the left?
I dont have the time or interest to post in all threads sorry little buddy,and ............................I;m glad the Unite the Right leaders were bankrupted by the courts.I hope they end up behind KFC fighting for scraps in the dumpster