Unvaccinated UPS Driver who mocked Covid as hoax dies of Delta infection

holdingmybreath

I didn't have to, you already admitted Kamala Harris undermined confidence in vaccine safety. There's a lot of other examples, why do I need to hold your hand here? Do a simple Google search buddy.
amazing how you worked back from "There's a ton", I guess a ton equates to one at this point, loose grasp on math or English by my estimation. You're lucky decades of militant leftist organizing got you the job you have now, you'd really be struggling otherwise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
amazing how you worked back from "There's a ton"
I haven't worked back from anything, there are a ton of examples of Democrats undermining vaccine safety.

Why are you incapable of using Google?
It's pretty basic stuff buddy, what's your excuse?

Here, let me hold your hand and lead you down to the water so you can have a drink:

Click on that and scroll through the dozens of examples of deranged anti vax Democrat rhetoric.

You're welcome donkey.

holdingmybreath

I haven't worked back from anything, there are a ton of examples of Democrats undermining vaccine safety.

Why are you incapable of using Google?
It's pretty basic stuff buddy, what's your excuse?

Here, let me hold your hand and lead you down to the water so you can have a drink:

Click on that and scroll through the dozens of examples of deranged anti vax Democrat rhetoric.

You're welcome donkey.
Lol this is adorable, you found four statements from dems saying they don't trust Trump to spearhead and administer a vaccine. Very cute decrying the "deranged anti vax" rhetoric, excellent use of sarcasm, you're really getting the hang of witty parlance aren't you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol this is adorable, you found four statements from dems saying they don't trust Trump to spearhead and administer a vaccine. Very cute decrying the "deranged anti vax" rhetoric, excellent use of sarcasm, you're really getting the hang of witty parlance aren't you.
Lol, this is adorable that you're incapable of using the internet. It's not just four examples buddy. When you get to the fourth, click the button that says show this thread:
Screenshot_20210903-003154_Chrome.jpg

This is why I asked you how many examples you wanted. You admitted Kamala undermined trust in the vaccine. I provide you more, and you laugh and say no that's just four examples. I point out it's a lot more than four, and you'll come back with some other excuse.

You Democrats can't face reality.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol, this is adorable that you're incapable of using the internet. It's not just four examples buddy. When you get to the fourth, click the button that says show this thread:
View attachment 350565

This is why I asked you how many examples you wanted. You admitted Kamala undermined trust in the vaccine. I provide you more, and you laugh and say no that's just four examples. I point out it's a lot more than four, and you'll come back with some other excuse.

FB_IMG_1630636563462.jpg

freehoodies

nowadays even nutrition action recommends mostly plant based diets.

if meat was so full of nutrition wouldnt it say it on the nutritional info?

The organ meat is where alot of the nutritional value is. Which most people don't eat any of, let alone enough of to have a full "carnivore" diet.

Also you need to get most of your calories from fat, which most people aren't doing either.

But plant based diets just cant be good for people. There are no healthy looking vegans.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The organ meat is where alot of the nutritional value is. Which most people don't eat any of, let alone enough of to have a full "carnivore" diet.

Also you need to get most of your calories from fat, which most people aren't doing either.

But plant based diets just cant be good for people. There are no healthy looking vegans.

There's also build up of fat soluble nutrients in the fat.

holdingmybreath

View attachment 350565

A genuine :censored2: my friends, take it in.

TeltBender

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Liberals liberals liberals!
Democrats! Liberals! Democrats
Your masters are sooooo happy with your allegiance, DIDO
You will be handsomely rewarded with tax cuts for the rich you support with your vote 😎
I’d rather give tax cuts to the rich then pay for some stupid program that β€œhelps homeless people”

freehoodies

I’d rather give tax cuts to the rich then pay for some stupid program that β€œhelps homeless people”
The way to help the homeless is by not giving them anything.

If they can’t get handouts they will work for their money to survive, like actual people.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"When people are able to make choices, without government interference, for themselves in terms of their wellbeing, and the wellbeing of their family in consultation with whomever they may choose, we are a stronger society."

-Kamala Harris