UPS Air Ramp Worker

Justin Hughes

I'm doing the Metro College Program at UPS and I got hired as an Air Ramp Worker (Night Shift) I was looking to get some more info on what the job is like, what you have to do, and if it's a good overall job.

Also, my start time for when I'm working will be 1 am, so would that mean after holidays like Thanksgiving, I would have to go in at 1 am that night? Might be a confusing ? but just wondering. That would suck having to go in after a day of Thanksgiving with the fam.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I'm doing the Metro College Program at UPS and I got hired as an Air Ramp Worker (Night Shift) I was looking to get some more info on what the job is like, what you have to do, and if it's a good overall job.

Also, my start time for when I'm working will be 1 am, so would that mean after holidays like Thanksgiving, I would have to go in at 1 am that night? Might be a confusing ? but just wondering. That would suck having to go in after a day of Thanksgiving with the fam.
It's easy work. Push some cans, drive a tug, load some cans etc. Just don't try to be superman. UPS really doesn't care if you work hard.