UPS and FedEx looking to hire almost 200,000 combined positions across the country

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS and FedEx looking to hire almost 200,000 combined positions across the country - Fox 59

Logistics companies like FedEx and UPS are making a major hiring push ahead of the holiday season. It’s designed to make sure your packages get there on time.

“I don’t think any company is indifferent to what is going on right now,” explains Robert Morrow, the UPS Ohio Valley District Human Resources Vice President. “We are looking for a lot of people in the Indianapolis area across all job groups.”

FedEx is looking to hire 90,000 thousand positions nationwide, and that includes 6,000 in the Indy area. UPS is hoping to hire 100,000 holiday positions with roughly 3,000 in Central Indiana.

“We have tuition reimbursement for our employees, and we just offered a referral bonus for employees where they can get $200 for any person they refer,” adds Morrow.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We need a steady flow of bodies to keep those PC's filled and to keep you Drivers hustling!
Maybe some FNG Jumpers will keep that 24/7 machine humming like a WWI Renault tank...
What are the gonna do? Conjure them up with magic? Walmart wants 150k, Amazon is gonna need people too.