I'm a Robot
- Platform streamlines transactions and logistics from a secure dashboard
- Merchants can manage all aspects of selling and shipping from one place
- Customers receive reliable shipping and tracking services from UPS
Setting up, selling and shipping products online is getting easier for B2B merchants thanks to a new alliance between UPS (NYSE: UPS) and e-commerce technology company Inxeption. Today, the two companies announced a platform integration called Inxeption Zippy that helps businesses market and distribute their products on multiple online channels, from one secure place.
Inxeption’s e-commerce platform and online product catalog enable manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers to easily set up a company-branded online site to conduct e-commerce transactions. Inxeption then helps them list, market and sell their products to their business customers. Its blockchain-backed technology helps ensure that sensitive information such as contract-specific pricing and negotiated rates are only shared between the buyer and seller.
The integration of UPS as the shipper of choice creates a seamless, end-to-end experience where merchants can view their entire supply chain from product listing to delivery. Merchants can now receive competitive UPS® global shipping, tracking and logistics services with a suite of sales and supply-chain management capabilities for:
- Building a webpage and uploading product information
- Scheduling orders and shipments and monitoring returns
- Managing purchase orders, bulk orders and multimodal shipments
- Processing transactions by credit card, purchase orders, or financing
- Conducting search engine marketing
- Reviewing sales and marketing analytics
B2B e-commerce is evolving fast, with Forrester projecting the market to reach $1.8 trillion by 2023; yet B2B merchants have been slow to adopt online commerce. Most B2B products are still sold through direct sales, third-party distribution, or both.
By integrating advanced technology with global logistics, UPS and Inxeption are turning more B2B merchants into digital sellers and equipping them to drive online sales and grow their top line revenue. In turn, their customers can easily order and receive their products with trusted shipping from UPS.
“We’re revolutionizing B2B e-commerce and bringing companies and their customers together online in a trusted manner,” said Farzad Dibachi, CEO of Inxeption. “This relationship creates simplified pricing solutions for B2B merchants with limited digital marketing and IT resources to easily manage all aspects of selling and shipping from one secure place.”