UPS Application

sorryJack

Not for package handler, I didn't anyway

Fill out app > Do assessment > Pass assessment > Give your social for background, Give your DL info if you got one > Scheduled for orientation

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
There's record profits might be slightly dented by them not being able to keep employees at the current starting rate that they are offering
Where I am at COLA is insane,I work in a brand new hub in the ghetto making minimum wage they are sending alot of our trailers to other hubs,I work the whole sort as a loader and I am getting around 24 hours a week,I know alot of the unload is getting around 3 hours a day not even making making our guarantee. Not to mention the time that gets shaved off my timecard if I work a whopping 25 hours

Where I am at COLA is insane,I work in a brand new hub in the ghetto making minimum wage they are sending alot of our trailers to other hubs,I work the whole sort as a loader and I am getting around 24 hours a week,I know alot of the unload is getting around 3 hours a day not even making making our guarantee. Not to mention the time that gets shaved off my timecard if I work a whopping 25 hours
If you want to make the big bucks here you need to go out driving other jobs are not going to provide a living like I did decades ago