UPS Background Check

kkmom

Is there anyone that can tell me how far back UPS goes in their background checks? Is it the 7 years that many other companies do? Thanks in advance

jaker

trolling
The last time I heard it was back to the age of inception , but I really don't know

Why don't you just fill out the app and see where the chips fall , you might get lucky

jaker

trolling
I did already do that! I know most companies go back 7 years and was hoping i could get info on what UPS does
Well good luck to you then , we are just workers and have no clue how ups does their background checks or even if they really do them on everyone

kkmom

Clearly i should have browsed this forum a little more before posting! It was a pretty simple question that i assumed other employees may know the answer to. That :censored2: is my past i dont mess around like that anymore

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Clearly i should have browsed this forum a little more before posting! It was a pretty simple question that i assumed other employees may know the answer to. That :censored2: is my past i dont mess around like that anymore
UPSers dont have much tolerance to druggies.

see ya!

zygadlo86

That's right...no tolerance for druggies from us. But you are more than welcome to drink yourself into a stupor after you get off work. We don't judge that so harshly.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444179152.806538.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Regardless of how far, the app you have to fill out asks if you've ever been arrested and if you've ever been convicted blah blah blah so if you're dishonest about it, even if they find out in 20 years you can be terminated. We've had supervisors who have been convicted of homocide get hired. Give it a shot, but be honest.