UPS CEO visits Birmingham with advice on how to thrive in an e-commerce world

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS CEO visits Birmingham with advice on how to thrive in an e-commerce world - Bhamnow

Mississippi native and UPS CEO and Chairman of the Board David Abney, shared insights on the rapid pace of technological change over the past two decades at the Rotary Club of Birmingham.

He points out that at the turn of the 21st century, no one would have imagined that people one day would be communicating with just their fingers and thumbs.

“When I was in New Jersey 20 years ago, if human beings were communicating with their fingers, that usually wasn’t a real good thing,” Abney said to laughter during a talk he gave to the Rotary Club of Birmingham on Wednesday.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
It's called sign language.
giphy.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

UPS CEO visits Birmingham with advice on how to thrive in an e-commerce world - Bhamnow

Mississippi native and UPS CEO and Chairman of the Board David Abney, shared insights on the rapid pace of technological change over the past two decades at the Rotary Club of Birmingham.

He points out that at the turn of the 21st century, no one would have imagined that people one day would be communicating with just their fingers and thumbs.

“When I was in New Jersey 20 years ago, if human beings were communicating with their fingers, that usually wasn’t a real good thing,” Abney said to laughter during a talk he gave to the Rotary Club of Birmingham on Wednesday.
Rotary Club? How fitting.
Should've gone to the hub.