UPS Completes Spanish Language Option For United States UPS My Choice And UPS.com Customers

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announced today its UPS My Choice® service, which gives consumers more control over their residential deliveries, is now fully available in Spanish on ups.com and the UPS Mobile™ App in the U.S. Businesses now have another opportunity to provide a convenient and seamless delivery experience to customers who prefer to interact in Spanish.

Consumers can sign up for UPS My Choice service in Spanish by visiting www.ups.com/mychoice and choosing United States - Español from the location selector. The UPS Mobile App is available for download at the Google Play and iTunes app stores.

With more than 29 million members worldwide, the UPS My Choice service gives businesses and consumers unprecedented choice, convenience and control over how they receive eligible home deliveries. Many Hispanic consumers and small businesses are looking for Spanish language services and UPS My Choice in Spanish now fills that need. Hispanic buying power jumped 50 percent to $1.5 trillion from 2010 to 2015, according to Nielsen.

“Providing the ability for our customers to choose their preferred language to track shipments, manage delivery preferences, and authorize home deliveries through UPS My Choice demonstrates our commitment to flexible technology to meet our customers' needs and enable the experience they desire,” said UPS Chief Information Officer Juan Perez.

“UPS is providing great resources for companies that seek to offer shipping and package delivery services in Spanish as well as those looking to enhance the overall customer experience for Spanish-speaking customers,” said President and CEO of United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Javier Palomarez.

UPS My Choice members can receive their choice of texts, e-mail alerts and mobile app push notifications that notify them when their packages will be delivered. The UPS My Choice service also provides control over where and how members can receive their eligible home deliveries. This includes the ability to direct their UPS driver to leave their packages in a preferred location at home, such as their back porch, or at an alternate location such as with a neighbor or at a nearby UPS Access Point™ location.

The UPS My Choice service is available in multiple languages in 14 countries and Puerto Rico: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the U.S.

UPS also offers several other technology-driven services that benefit businesses focused on providing exceptional customer experiences:

• UPS Internet Shipping automates business shipping processes and reduces paperwork, from individual packages to bills of lading for freight shipments, all from a single interface.
  • UPS’s Quantum View Manage® software provides manufacturers and retailers with shipment tracking, customs brokerage and inbound-outbound scheduling.
  • UPS i-parcel technology enables consumers around the world to shop online with U.S. and UK retailers as if they were shopping in their own country.
  • UPS Access Point™ locations offer convenient delivery through more than 24,000 local retailers, delivery lockers, and The UPS Store® locations in North America and Europe.