UPS Cutbacks

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20190430_072205220.jpg

Sky is not falling. My center just received one roll of toilet paper. We will make it last.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And still it was voted in. Don't point the finger just at the union.
No, it was voted down by the majority. The leadership rejected that in order to get dues income via unnecessary, second class 22.4 jobs.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
My building starts the pre load later now, so the drivers end up spending 30 minutes finishing up the load. Real money saver.

Preloader start time sin some areas went from 3:45 to 5 and they still want them off the clock by 8:45. Makes total sense load those 1200 pieces in those trucks in 3 hours? Better pick it up nancy

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
UPS net profit for 2018 was $4.8 billion. Will likely still be over $4B for 2019 even after paying retro pay.

Yet the sky is falling at UPS.

They have plenty of money are are not going broke as some would like people to believe. But that perception is the fallout from not meeting Wall St's expectations on earnings.

For the past 15 years, the average annual net income, minus a couple of odd years, has been just about $4B.

Same as it is today.

Revenue has increased and net profit has not increased similarly, but the net income has not declined.

Dang near every Company in the world would like to net $4B annually.