UPS Discussion Thread Posting Fear

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton,

Sounds like a decent topic.

Why don't you start a discussion thread?

I recommend that you clarify the topic a bit.

Sincerely,
I
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...-who-suggested-348405/index4.html#post1087430
You already made one. You continually never answer any real questions about your own actions, only tell others on how to do the things you fail to do. In this thread you openly admit to seeing issues go on, not address them, then come on here telling others how to do what you don't have the stones to do.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...-who-suggested-348405/index4.html#post1087437
There's the post of you admitting to doing nothing about the situation, besides telling others how to handles issues you yourself can't/won't handle in your own words.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...-who-suggested-348405/index4.html#post1087429
Yet here's more examples of you doing absolutely nothing. You wanted specifics, there they are me asking and you answering.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Integrity

Binge Poster
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...-who-suggested-348405/index4.html#post1087430
You already made one. You continually never answer any real questions about your own actions, only tell others on how to do the things you fail to do. In this thread you openly admit to seeing issues go on, not address them, then come on here telling others how to do what you don't have the stone to do.
Jackburton,

I can see how you can discuss issues here and talk about what I say in this forum.

However, I don't feel you are qualified to speak on issues that are outside the discussion such as what I do or don't do.

I answered your questions in the thread to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,
I

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You already made one. You continually never answer any real questions about your own actions, only tell others on how to do the things you fail to do. In this thread you openly admit to seeing issues go on, not address them, then come on here telling others how to do what you don't have the stones to do.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...-who-suggested-348405/index4.html#post1087437
There's the post of you admitting to doing nothing about the situation, besides telling others how to handles issues you yourself can't/won't handle in your own words.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/s...-who-suggested-348405/index4.html#post1087429
Yet here's more examples of you doing absolutely nothing. You wanted specifics, there they are me asking and you answering.

That's one h*ll of a lot more research than I would have done to refute I.
Good for you!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton,

I can see how you can discuss issues here and talk about what I say in this forum.

However, I don't feel you are qualified to speak on issues that are outside the discussion such as what I do or don't do.

I answered your questions in the thread to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,
I
Please read the next two links in my post as I'm not the one that needs to be qualified, you answered my questions as to what you do, which is nothing. I'm getting the feeling you don't like to be asked questions as to put your own integrity into question. I mean after all most of are anonymous on this forum but you have to take it one step further to have anonymity on top of anonymity. A mans character is held in regard to how he acts when no one is looking. I don't post my actual name not out of fear of my co-workers, but out of concern how one small thing could be misconstrued by my employer as detrimental to the companies interests. I conduct myself the same as I would if I was at work, on here.

I question your integrity as you seem to be lacking more and more as you dodge answering questions of how you would handle issues and give advice on things you can't even do yourself, admitting to that in your own words.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes. You offer to anonymously post other's concerns, yet will not do anything about problems you see.

As my grandmother used to say, pee or get off the pot.
cosmo1,

You have obviously not read my blog.

You will find a description of how I have handle issues there.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please read the next two links in my post as I'm not the one that needs to be qualified, you answered my questions as to what you do, which is nothing. I'm getting the feeling you don't like to be asked questions as to put your own integrity into question. I mean after all most of are anonymous on this forum but you have to take it one step further to have anonymity on top of anonymity. A mans character is held in regard to how he acts when no one is looking. I don't post my actual name not out of fear of my co-workers, but out of concern how one small thing could be misconstrued by my employer as detrimental to the companies interests. I conduct myself the same as I would if I was at work, on here.

I question your integrity as you seem to be lacking more and more as you dodge answering questions of how you would handle issues and give advice on things you can't even do yourself, admitting to that in your own words.
Jackburton,

My Blog holds the answers that you so desperately seek.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton,

Sincerely,
I
I don't seek any answers that you can offer. Please direct me to where in your blog you give examples of you solving any direct issues besides posting in a thread giving advice on things you yourself won't do. You once again won't address the issue when I confront you. I don't want to make you feel as though you are in some way obligated to go into detail to appease my curiosity, but you seem to enjoy asking questions, it just so happens I do also. BTW, I did enjoy reading this one, hypocrisy at its finest.

When individuals talk, gripe or complain about someone I have many times heard some wise people respond to the griper, "Keep the focus on yourself".

I say these people are wise because I think this is a wise statement.

This does not mean to be more selfish or self-centered, because most people who talk, gripe or complain about others are extremely self-centered.

In fact this self-centeredness is the root cause of many problems in life.

What it truly means is to the troubled person is for them to focus on their contribution to the gripes, complaints, judgements of and about others.

While working for UPS before judging others, complaining or griping put the focus on your self.

What are you and how may your self-centeredness be contributing to the very things that you judge, complain or gripe about in others?

Be well.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jackburton,

Sincerely,
I

You might not believe this, little Jack fella, but it'll cure your Asthma too!"

FRANK ZAPPA COSMIK DEBRIS - YouTube

The Mystery Man came over
An' he said: "I'm outa-site!"
He said, for a nominal service charge,
I could reach nervonna t'nite
If I was ready, willing 'n able
To pay him his regular fee
He would drop all the rest of his pressing affairs
And devote His Attention to me
But I said . . .
Look here brother,
Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?
(Now who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?)
Look here brother,
Don't you waste your time on me

The Mystery Man got nervous
An' he fidget around a bit
He reached in the pocket of his Mystery Robe
An' he whipped out a shaving kit
Now, I thought it was a razor
An' a can of foamin' goo
But he told me right then when the top popped open
There was nothin' his box won't do
With the oil of Afro-dytee
An' the dust of the Grand Wazoo
He said:
"You might not believe this, little fella, but it'll cure your Asthma too!"
An' I said . . .
Look here brother,
(Now what kind of a geroo are you anyway?)
Look here brother,
Don't you waste your time on me
Don't waste yer time . . .

I've got troubles of my own, I said
An' you can't help me out
So take your meditations an' your preparations
An' ram it up yer snout
"BUT I GOT A KRISTL BOL!," he said
An' held it to the light
So I snatched it
All away from him
An' I showed him how to do it right
I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head
So I'd look like I was Deep
I said some Mumbo Jumbos then
An' told him he was goin' to sleep
I robbed his rings
An' pocket watch
An' everything else I found
I had that sucker hypnotized
He couldn't even make a sound
I proceeded to tell him his future then
As long as he was hanging around,
I said
"The price of meat has just gone up
An' yer ol' lady has just gone down . . . "
Look here brother,
(Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?)
Don't you know,
You could make more money as a butcher,
So don't you waste your time on me
(Don't waste it, don't waste your time on me . . . )
Ohm shonty, ohm shonty, ohm shonty-ohm
SSHONTAY