UPS Driver Attacked In San Francisco Describes Vicious Robbery Attempt In Exclusive Interview

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Driver Attacked In San Francisco Describes Vicious Robbery Attempt In Exclusive Interview - CBS SF Local

A UPS driver was just doing his job when a thief swiped a package from his car, and then beat him in the middle of a San Francisco street.

The victim opened up exclusively for the first time to KPIX 5’s Betty Yu.

“They start to hit me in my face, and they hitting me in my teeth, I lost two teeth here,” said Minh, describing the attack. “They hit in my back, and I fell down, and the wheel in the front they run over my feet.”

KPIX 5 obtained the viral video with permission from the driver who shot it on Thursday near Gough and Market streets around 2 p.m. It shows Minh trying to defend himself in the attack. The suspect beats him in the middle of the street before running off.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Speedy recovery to you Minh , hope they catch the bastards ,, you work hard to support your family and don't deserve this , I'm sure you'll be on comp till you fully recover ! Best of luck sir ,

Fuzzy Brown

Will Minh be fired for getting into a fight with the thief?
Could he be fired for giving that interview to the media if he didn’t have the company’s blessing?
With a perfect image of the vehicle and license plate how can there be no arrests?
So many questions.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Could he be fired for giving that interview to the media if he didn’t have the company’s blessing?
With a perfect image of the vehicle and license plate how can there be no arrests?
So many questions.

The two gentlemen in question could of been a couple of Managers on a safety observance..

Last edited:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
So many questions.
Car was probably stolen