UPS Driver Killed in Pursuit

upschuck

Sad, but the losing his job part was just speculation. Who knows why someone runs from the cops, either way a monetary lapse in judgement cost him his life.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
The Nebraska cop, should have called off the chase. No way I'm condoning what this man did, but this particular situation was too dangerous.

Just read an article, where a chase went through a neighborhood and killed two children (in their yard).

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Nebraska cop, should have called off the chase. No way I'm condoning what this man did, but this particular situation was too dangerous.

Just read an article, where a chase went through a neighborhood and killed two children (in their yard).

He should have called it off why? Could he forsee this goofball rear ending an 18 wheeler??

My favorite part of the article is after it says that he ran into the back of a big rig. "The truck driver was not hurt" YA THINK??

bbsam

Staff member
He should have called it off why? Could he forsee this goofball rear ending an 18 wheeler??

My favorite part of the article is after it says that he ran into the back of a big rig. "The truck driver was not hurt" YA THINK??
Because it's standard procedure to call off high speed chases in dangerous areas. Probably could have picked.him up the next morning at UPS.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
tumblr_m8r6etHr621qim9hqo1_500.gif