UPS driver on CCTV in my pool WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPG

Long story, but it is one that pisses me off and must be told.

Yesterday, I come home from a long hard day at work. I noticed my back gate open. I couldn't remember if it was me that left my back gate open. I was truly concerned, enough to watch the cameras. I have them set to record when it detects motion. It didn't take me long to discover something TRULY disturbing. I understand that I'm friendly with the UPS driver, mail man, and FedEx. I say hello, I wish them a good day. However, I don't really like UPS or the mail man enough to ever invite them in or use ANYTHING I own. FedEx it would be a different story, at least that guy knows where to put a package, seems to actually know there's still customer service involved in delivering a package. Anyway, I see the UPS driver go through my back yard, which is weird, because I found my package at the front. Watching further, I see this guy walking around the back yelling "Helloooo UPS". After realizing no one was home, without even stripping his uniform, JUMPS IN MY POOL. I even went back to the day before and see him AND his corny helper swimming together. This is completely disrespectful, and I NEVER gave him the slightest hint that this would be welcomed behavior. Who can I call to report this turd? I pulled a snap of a frame for you guys just incase you know who it is.

The picture is below.

56k WARNING

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS TURD

oldngray

nowhere special
troll can.jpg

W

What The Hawk?

Well, he did leave you a package. He just wanted you to be as impressed as he was..

W

What The Hawk?

Honestly looks like someone crapped out a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.