UPS HAS ALREADY WON

you see all the bickering between people on all these threads . you see all the dissention and derision going on ....... this is precisely what UPS wants in order to break the brotherhood. making brother turn on brother.

Johney

you see all the bickering between people on all these threads . you see all the dissention and derision going on ....... this is precisely what UPS wants in order to break the brotherhood. making brother turn on brother.
You obviously weren't here during the contract issue's. There always is a whole lot of that crap going on here.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Haven't you been part of the bickering lately?

This forum is a mirror image of how people think in general. Ups isn't getting much from here.

wrong about me johney... I was here thru the strike of 97. realbrown you are right that I have been on here having my say . but this will be my last post about the firings. REAL I don't know if you are in NY but every day in the NY POST there is a giant ad in the help wanted section . UPS HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS..... sad for me to see that

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
With that train of thought you might as well lock yourself in the basement and never have any human contact again. Including TV and radio. You apparently think that everyone must agree or they have lost. Well then I guess the devil has won and you better hide!!!

Disagreement and lively discussion are the key to improvement. If no one ever disagreed or voiced there opinion nothing would ever change and no one would ever learn or grow or move forward. I am of the belief that everyone should voice their opinion and be open to the thoughts of those around you. They may not be 100% right, but you might just see something that you missed in your initial evaluation of the situation that may help you in the future. People for the most part are fairly intelligent if you listen closely!!!

Johney

wrong about me johney... I was here thru the strike of 97. realbrown you are right that I have been on here having my say . but this will be my last post about the firings. REAL I don't know if you are in NY but every day in the NY POST there is a giant ad in the help wanted section . UPS HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS..... sad for me to see that
I didn't say with UPS, I meant with this forum. If you had then you would know this bickering as you call it goes on all the time here.

teamster 804

You are 100 % correct the garbage that goes on in this local is unbelievable.Shop stewards that work for us and our local think they have become private contractors because they lost there shot at the hall.They do not want to work with current board to make the local stronger.They nitpick and voice constant negativity about our current local,even when they do something good for our members.You see they do not want our local to do well because that would mean they would not get a shot to run again.It is pathetic,you see it on here every time the local does something wrong.Your post hit it on the head, if these sore losers would use there knowledge and experience to help our local be the best it good be for our members, instead of dividing our membership for there political aspirations maybe just maybe we would be strong and successful for all.