UPS has brought how many companies to Louisville? (PHOTOS)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS has brought how many companies to Louisville? (PHOTOS)- Louisville Business First

More than 200 companies have relocated or moved parts of their operation to the Louisville region in order to be close to United Parcel Service Inc.'s Worldport facility, according to new economic impact study on UPS.

Worldport is the Atlanta-based shipping giant's largest air package sorting hub and it's located at Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport. The study, which was not released to the press in full because it included proprietary UPS information, was conducted by Manoj Shanker of Frankfort, Ky.-based Meench & Shanker LLC.

rod

Retired 22 years
Apparently these companies don't do their homework. Who would move to be close to a company that craps on customers as much as UPS does now just to look good for the investors.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Apparently these companies don't do their homework. Who would move to be close to a company that craps on customers as much as UPS does now just to look good for the investors.
Or, alternatively, you are a bitter old man who doesn’t appreciate the fact that UPS made your retirement possible.
You could still be mowing grass for survival! :wink-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
Or, alternatively, you are a bitter old man who doesn’t appreciate the fact that UPS made your retirement possible.
You could still be mowing grass for survival! :wink-very:
I disagree--Ultimately the Teamsters made it possible for me to retire early. If it was up to UPS they would be paying FedEx Ground wages with few benefits.