UPS is at a crucial point in its history. Here's how it got here - and where it might be going.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
No doubt about it but it appears that most on here have their head burried in the sand and think that is alright to use more PVDs if its only during peak. These are the same people who are saying peak lasts all year now.
The use of pvds during the pandemics worst parts should have never happened. The union let those scabs take money out of teamsters pockets with a smile on their face. We needed drivers yes soooooooooooo hire union and union only. This woman will be the end of us. It's her goal.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's so hard to get the new guys engaged.
We do have a few bright spots but it is pretty pathetic anymore
Have y’all tried having a meeting in the parking lot before the shift with door prizes of maybe Teamster shirts, cups or other cheap giveaways? Hand out laminated cards with phone numbers of Stewards, the BA or Union Hall as well as the website for the contract so they can read up on it before they need it? Inform them then about the meetings at the Hall. Maybe give them anonymous examples of how the Union has helped a member that month.
There has to be ways to get them more engaged. It seems like people are using old methods on people with new outlooks.

Have y’all tried having a meeting in the parking lot before the shift with door prizes of maybe Teamster shirts, cups or other cheap giveaways? Hand out laminated cards with phone numbers of Stewards, the BA or Union Hall as well as the website for the contract so they can read up on it before they need it? Inform them then about the meetings at the Hall. Maybe give them anonymous examples of how the Union has helped a member that month.
There has to be ways to get them more engaged. It seems like people are using old methods on people with new outlooks.
We've had many parking lot meetings.
Covid-19 messed up a lot of stuff last year.

But it's all guys I was trying to encourage you guys to least attend one meeting
And we always have a cover full of beer