UPS July Earnings

P

peacock71

Well, here we are again in earnings season and Wall Street seems optimistic, market up well today on upbeat news, especially in the tech sector. I am looking for more positive news out of UPS in terms of Inernational volume growth. some ground growth, and good logistics news. If the ecenomy is truly improving, then UPS should be a key part of it. Outside of the Dell deal, I think we are doing very well....look to beat the street this month.

Go UPS!
P71
icon99.gif

U

upsdude

"Outside of the Dell deal, I think we are doing very well....look to beat the street this month."

What's up with Dell? I guess I missed that. I did hear that the "Dude you're getting a Dell" guy had an encounter with law enforcement, "Dude, you're going to jail"

B

browndude

now it is dude your getting a damaged dell since fedex now has the account.

M

moreluck

I don't know if this means anything, but on our drive to Las Vegas from CA. we saw 2 FedEx tractor trailers and about 11 UPS tractor trailers......some doubles.

R

rushfan

Dude you're getting a damaged Dell-Airborne also gets a big chunk of their volume also.

L

lifer

I havent been able to find the news about Dell deciding to take their business elsewere

could someone please post a link if you have it.

thanks

T

the

Take a look at the FedEx board on Yahoo! The drive..er 'Independant Contractors' are b!tching up a storm about having to Deliver Dell's. That's probably not a good thing for service quality.

U

upscorpis

Gov,

You wouldn't happen to be the Gov that knows his way around the ramp and smokes Macanudos now would you?