UPS Launches Logistics Help Portal, Offers Discount to Small Business - Small Business Trends

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Launches Logistics Help Portal, Offers Discount to Small Business - Small Business Trends

As small businesses move towards reopening, United Parcel Service (UPS) has launched a dedicated portal to help them with their shipping needs. The new package by the messenger and delivery service company includes discounts, advice and other resources targeting the needs of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).

According to UPS, the resource portal will provide tools and resources to help them recover and pivot their businesses during these uncertain times.

brownie17

As you know, the past year has been rich in events, the main one being the pandemic. A lot of people lost their jobs because of this, and I'm one of them. Unfortunately, I had to close my company, I lost too many customers due to the quarantine. I had financial difficulties for a while but I had a lot of time to think. So now I have new ideas and I want to implement them to start from scratch. And I want to thank you for sharing helpful information. It's great that there are services that support small businesses in such a difficult time! I've heard that Xolo also provides business development assistance, including accounting. Thanks!