UPS looking to hire 60,000 seasonal workers this weekend

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS looking to hire 60,000 seasonal workers this weekend - Spectrum News 1

Black Friday is 21 days away. Before it gets here, UPS is hoping to add 60,000 people to the team nationwide.

UPS’ Brown Friday event is underway and runs through Saturday.

The hiring event supports 1,200 UPS locations and is the last push for warehouse workers and drivers for its peak season.

Through Christmas, UPS is offering new seasonal workers $20 an hour and a $200 weekly bonus. For overnight positions, the pay rate is $21 per hour.

UPS says over the past three years one-third of people hired for seasonal positions were later hired in permanent positions after the holidays.

rod

Retired 22 years
Good luck with that pipe dream. I see the headlines now---UPS hires 25,000 workers (expected 60,000). 24,500 quit work the first week.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
UPS looking to hire 60,000 seasonal workers this weekend - Spectrum News 1

Black Friday is 21 days away. Before it gets here, UPS is hoping to add 60,000 people to the team nationwide.

UPS’ Brown Friday event is underway and runs through Saturday.

The hiring event supports 1,200 UPS locations and is the last push for warehouse workers and drivers for its peak season.

Through Christmas, UPS is offering new seasonal workers $20 an hour and a $200 weekly bonus. For overnight positions, the pay rate is $21 per hour.

UPS says over the past three years one-third of people hired for seasonal positions were later hired in permanent positions after the holidays.
We are still getting 15 an hour in LA

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I'm down for whatever....

If it gets me preload hours.
I just made the bottom of that list brotha. Feels kinda scummy answering their calls at 2 am and going in early to help them out but if they won’t hire enough people, I’ll take the early day every chance I can get!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I just made the bottom of that list brotha. Feels kinda scummy answering their calls at 2 am and going in early to help them out but if they won’t hire enough people, I’ll take the early day every chance I can get!
I just want 3hrs a day in the morning...

Sometimes.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I got a text from a number i didn't recognize asking me if i'd
like to "Come back to the Team" and "Help Out" during Peak this year. I'm still laughing over that one. I couldn't block that number quickly enough

oldngray

nowhere special
I got a text from a number i didn't recognize asking me if i'd
like to "Come back to the Team" and "Help Out" during Peak this year. I'm still laughing over that one. I couldn't block that number quickly enough
They want you to play for the other team?