UPS management can thank the Teamsters

HarryWarden

He has a better chance of becoming an astronaut than ever getting behind the wheel of a UPS truck!
🧔‍♂️✊
Ups driver is a tough job and I respect it a lot, I’ve done it seasonally before and have a few friends who drive, it’s tough and not for everyone, and you’re right actually, probably not for me as a full time job. Great career though for those who choose it

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Ups driver is a tough job and I respect it a lot, I’ve done it seasonally before and have a few friends who drive, it’s tough and not for everyone, and you’re right actually, probably not for me as a full time job. Great career though for those who choose it
This is a UPS employed website only , if you don’t work at UPS then this site is not for you ..
✊🧔‍♂️

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If there was a Mod election, I visualize @IVEGOTTA as
1705105465580.png

UPSER1987

It’s not that tough any more. Do you notice all the fat drivers waddling around town?