UPS management can thank the Teamsters

HarryWarden

Zero possibility.

Same as Kennedy being shot. He was facing tough prospects of reelection in 63. One head shot and he's instantly a god like martyr. Fast forward to Johnson's Great Society and Immigration Act of 1965.
John Lennon wasn’t popular before he was shot either, The Beatles were just an Indy underground band, we never would have been talking about The Beatles now if he wasn’t murdered

My goodness man, why do you think MLK was assassinated in the first place? Because he was making change and was being heard. You think the crowd for the “I have a dream speech” was photoshopped?

I get that you’re saying it wouldn’t be a holiday if he wasn’t shot, but just, what a weird thing to go on and on about. He was an extremely influential figure coming off the heels of a massive civil rights movement and was assassinated during it, it is a major section of American history and here you are making comment after comment talking about it because you’re getting a paid day off over it. It’s just a weird thing to whine about

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
John Lennon wasn’t popular before he was shot either, The Beatles were just an Indy underground band, we never would have been talking about The Beatles now if he wasn’t murdered

My goodness man, why do you think MLK was assassinated in the first place? Because he was making change and was being heard. You think the crowd for the “I have a dream speech” was photoshopped?

I get that you’re saying it wouldn’t be a holiday if he wasn’t shot, but just, what a weird thing to go on and on about. He was an extremely influential figure coming off the heels of a massive civil rights movement and was assassinated during it, it is a major section of American history and here you are making comment after comment talking about it because you’re getting a paid day off over it. It’s just a weird thing to whine about
@Covemastah - you believe this crap? Someday these dopes will be in charge! Lord help us.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

IMG_4578.jpeg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I hate Boomers and the Beatles are the worst thing the Boomers could ever mindlessly praise (besides the obviously fake and stupid moonlanding..... Inb4 you're so dumb, flat earther, boomer believing bovine excrement.), but your statement on the Beatles is absolutely the most asinine thing I've read in a long while. The Beatles suck, but they were also recording pioneers and created many styles in which they receive no credit.

HarryWarden

I hate Boomers and the Beatles are the worst thing the Boomers could ever mindlessly praise (besides the obviously fake and stupid moonlanding..... Inb4 you're so dumb, flat earther, boomer believing bovine excrement.), but your statement on the Beatles is absolutely the most asinine thing I've read in a long while. The Beatles suck, but they were also recording pioneers and created many styles in which they receive no credit.
…do you not realize I was being sarcastic?

HarryWarden

Lmao that not one boomer on this board understands you are trying to make a point here 🤦‍♂️
Lmao it’s insane. So many people completely missed the point and are getting mad not realizing it’s sarcasm.

@UnionStrong is the funniest because he constantly thinks he’s smarter than he really is lol, he’s Dunning-Kruger in the flesh