UPS Medical & Benefits Under 1 Year of Employment

John.herrington

I started with UPS May 1st 2018. I was extremely fortunate to go into driving school almost immediately and I finished my 30 day packet and started driving as a TCD since September. I received a phone call from UPS HR asking if I was interested in a full time position. Of course I said yes and now I am trying to find out if I receive full time benefits and health insurance when I go on full time even though I have not been with the company for 12 months. Thank you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I started with UPS May 1st 2018. I was extremely fortunate to go into driving school almost immediately and I finished my 30 day packet and started driving as a TCD since September. I received a phone call from UPS HR asking if I was interested in a full time position. Of course I said yes and now I am trying to find out if I receive full time benefits and health insurance when I go on full time even though I have not been with the company for 12 months. Thank you

Would have been a good question to ask the HR that called you

John.herrington

Would have been a good question to ask the HR that called you

Man, if only I would have thought of that. Thanks so much. Consider this question fully answered..