UPS Meme Thread - Whatcha got?

hehe xd

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 12.40.56 PM.png

S_hift

and then let me get concussed. I suppose you're right. I wouldn't wanna step in and help someone out if they're getting drowned in boxes. Especially if they're still in training and obviously having tough time and have called for help already.

rod

Retired 22 years
and then let me get concussed. I suppose you're right. I wouldn't wanna step in and help someone out if they're getting drowned in boxes. Especially if they're still in training and obviously having tough time and have called for help already.

You can only do what you are capable of (safely). He don't give a rats butt if you kill yourself as long as you are meeting the numbers his higher ups have told him he has to make ---one way or the other.

S_hift

so true... anyway back to thread anyone remember this guy from mad TV? I have a second part time job at a skateshop and we get "this guy" everytime our stuff is delivered. hes awesome :D
def meme worthy material.

UBS-Guy-1.jpg

Dr.Brownz

Work at whatever pace is safe for you and don't worry if the entire system fails, that is the supervisors problem.