UPS Pay Day

Xavier24

Hope everyone had a great day at work.
I recently left UPS after about 2 months on the job b/c of my education commitment and the fact my body couldnt take the work and the studying. Was already fallin asleep on the first day of class.
I worked last week and was wondering will ii recieve my last paycheck directly to my account or will they mail it? many people have told me different things. Which one would be correct

drewed

Shankman
Hope everyone had a great day at work.
I recently left UPS after about 2 months on the job b/c of my education commitment and the fact my body couldnt take the work and the studying. Was already fallin asleep on the first day of class.
I worked last week and was wondering will ii recieve my last paycheck directly to my account or will they mail it? many people have told me different things. Which one would be correct

it depends, im figuring most locations just deposit but some hold your last check upon surrendering your AOA id (if you work at the airport)
just call your HR and they should know

dillweed

Sorry UPS didn't work out but congrats on your decision to put education first!

If you have direct deposit I'd guess they would continue with it but drewed has a good point. If you have anything belonging to the company they would likely want it back.