UPS reimagines approach to holidays, aims to hire over 100,000 essential seasonal workers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
People don’t all place orders at the same time either. And they can and will blow us out. Hire more people and get more damn trucks, it’s not like they don’t need them.
Nope. We shut down shippers last peak from overwhelming us. Best peak I ever had. Didn't need a helper either. We still made money.

Ship early suckers! If you wait until December you might lose.

NYJetsfan87

The seasonal drivers aren’t bad enough, we need to streamline the hiring process so we can hire them faster! Yeah, that’ll work. So glad I won’t be here to see that clown show!
I work inside as a 22.3 union member and let me tell you, in years past some of the peak season part time help was flat out scary.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Qualifications for new hires....................
Ekg HD Stock Images | Shutterstock

11.19igrad

Or having a roll away due to not knowing how to use the handbrake....
because a $50billion company cant make a 90 second video and pay someone to demonstrate.... it will keep happening.
but as long as this dying earth spins you guys will keep fishing for digital 😃😃😃😃 by regurgitating this shi*. good lord. 🤦🏽‍♂️

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
because a $50billion company cant make a 90 second video and pay someone to demonstrate.... it will keep happening.
but as long as this dying earth spins you guys will keep fishing for digital 😃😃😃😃 by regurgitating this shi*. good lord. 🤦🏽‍♂️
What do you do, review every post to see if your act of idiocy is mentioned so you can be the special boi?

You're going to be the brunt of this joke for many many years.

I suggest you find the humor in it, or move on.