UPS Service Song

EAM_Master

Part-Time'er for Life!
That is one of the corniest things I have ever heard......

I should put it on my myspace profile, but won't out of fear of sounding too much like a company man :crying:

traveler

Where next? Venice
I will play this on Christmas for my son-in-law (who works for Fredex). We have a friendly rivalry going.

Maybe, on second thought I won't. It is kinda corney. :crying:

diadlover

Moreluck is amazing, she finds the coolest stuff...

UPS Service Song

Cool?? I don't know about that, but if you stare at this guy and imagine him dancing around while listening to the song it makes it a little more entertaining. Try it out.
275px-Bert_Williams_blackface_2.jpg

SpeedBoat

Retired Feeder Driver
I let my 75 year old mother in-law and her 83 year old sister listen to it and they tried to sing to it. I got to go and get me another drink now!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup1:

DS

Fenderbender
Thats really funny! Is it an old ups radio add or is it new, and made to sound like an old radio add?

JustAnotherBody

'we've got dogs that sniff for grass'

i was told that ups doesnt let the police into the building to sniff around with dogs because they have no right to do random unwaranted searches.

i dunno if this was true but thought it was a decent thing for brown to do as both a fan of the constiution and grass that dogs sniff for.

Retired22

Yes
As a past hub manager, we allowed the sheriffs dept to do weekly training in our hub with their dogs. You wouldnt believe what they guys would find!! By the way, these dogs were absolutely amazing!!

diadlover

This is so much better than your turkey. I knew you had it in ya. Keep them coming.
Really? I appreciate the support but IMO the pic of my turkey dressed up like a black guy was much funnier and more original. Thanks for the feedback. As a side note: after I took the pic of my turkey dressed as a brotha I noticed $20 missing from my wallet. Now I'm not implying anything but I think the timing was just too close to be called a coincidence.

satellitedriver

Really? I appreciate the support but IMO the pic of my turkey dressed up like a black guy was much funnier and more original. Thanks for the feedback. As a side note: after I took the pic of my turkey dressed as a brotha I noticed $20 missing from my wallet. Now I'm not implying anything but I think the timing was just too close to be called a coincidence.
Sorry, I thought it was a black chic. I guess the hair threw me. What does IMO mean? Remember,I am an old fart and am not up to date on the lingo. I was slapping my feet on the Miississppi mud while I watched the video and it is all your fault. PAX
Sat.