UPS should reconsider Saturday ground delivery.

Hot Carl

I remember our Local telling us 22.4 would eliminate unwanted overtime. These drivers would start later and take work off those who needed help. We'd never have to worry about excessive OT again!
Meanwhile, our building has guys (including me) who have been on forced 6 punch weeks for 2+ years. If I'm not filing a 9.5 grievance one week, I'm staying out as late as possible so I can hour out before Saturday. And the bottom of our seniority list keeps turning over so there's no end in sight.

Thank Denis!

Thebrownblob

Meanwhile, our building has guys (including me) who have been on forced 6 punch weeks for 2+ years. If I'm not filing a 9.5 grievance one week, I'm staying out as late as possible so I can hour out before Saturday. And the bottom of our seniority list keeps turning over so there's no end in sight.

Thank Denis!
It’s a cluster!

Hot Carl

And as for the 22.4s, as much as it sucks doing the same work for less money and having absolutely no say in your work (no 9.5, no 8 hrs, no bid work), at least they get two consecutive days off. I remember my days at the top of the 22.4 seniority list. That was a good 3-4 months.

Thebrownblob

And as for the 22.4s, as much as it sucks doing the same work for less money and having absolutely no say in your work (no 9.5, no 8 hrs, no bid work), at least they get two consecutive days off. I remember my days at the top of the 22.4 seniority list. That was a good 3-4 months.
Yep moving 22.4 to 0300 is now a nightmare for them, they are forced every week 6 days

Pullman Brown

Thank Denis!
Guys in my building have been dealing with it for five years!